A group of teachers and parents.A vision to stand up against ineffective teaching instructions.
- The first instituition of its own kind.Phonics club.
- Learning Centres;Special classes for children with reading difficulties.
- Professional Development:Trainings for teachers and parents
- School Membership:crash programs for teachers and children
- Curriculum Development:For private and public sector organizations
- E-Learning:For learners from around the world
- Support:Learners are supported through hotline,whats appe ,webinars and support visits.
- Adult Literacy:A three month course for reading and writing in English and Urdu
- Let Girl’s Learn:A six month course for reading and writing in English and Urdu
- Research Initiative:Four pilots were initiated in Lahore and karachi.
Phonics Club pioneered synthetic phonics pilot studies in Pakistan in collaboration with US, Punjab Education Foundation and ITACEC while accredited by Jolly Learning UK .
Editing of PTB English text books in education reforms project.
Authoring and reviwieing of teacher sguide books fro PTB
working with Mckinsey for education reforms
working with Adam Smith Internation in education reforms project
designed curriculum for teaching of urdu
Teaching and training for more than 10000 teachers and students form Pakistan and abroad
- Translating and reviewing Jolly Phonics teachers book into Urdu
- Translating Parent/teacher guide book into Urdu
- Training for KPK project
- Smart Phone application for teaching English
- Teaching and training for more than 12000 teachers and students from Pakistan and abroad