Organized International training events online
2 months Jolly Phonics Intensive course
2 months Jolly Grammar Intensive course
Language change in bilinguals
International Teaching through Jolly Phonics by Yvonne Dalorto
Joined Hands with Global Montessori Coaching Institute
Provided free training and resources to more than 5000 children
- Trainings organized by Phonics Club
- Conducted by Ms Coral George in
Virtual University Campus
FROEBELS International School
- Teacher Resource Centre Karachi
- Participation in KPK project
- Translating and reviewing Jolly Phonics teachers book into Urdu
- Translating Parent/teacher guide book into Urdu
- Training for KPK project
- Smart Phone application for teaching English
- Teaching and training for more than 12000 teachers and students from Pakistan and abroad
- Editing of PTB English text books in education reforms project.
- Authoring and reviewing of teacher guide books for PTB
- working with Mckinsey for education reforms
- working with Adam Smith International in education reforms project
- designed curriculum for teaching of Urdu
- Teaching and training for more than 10000 teachers and students form Pakistan and abroad
- Phonics Club pioneered synthetic phonics pilot studies in Pakistan in collaboration with US, Punjab Education Foundation and ITACEC while accredited by Jolly Learning UK .
- The first institution of its own kind. Phonics club.
- Learning Centers; Special classes for children with reading difficulties.
- Professional Development: Trainings for teachers and parents
- School Membership: crash programs for teachers and children
- Curriculum Development: For private and public sector organizations
- E-Learning: For learners from around the world
- Support: Learners are supported through hotline, WhatsApp ,webinars and support visits.
- Adult Literacy: A three month course for reading and writing in English and Urdu
- Let Girl’s Learn: A six month course for reading and writing in English and Urdu
- Research Initiative: Four pilots were initiated in Lahore and Karachi.