Phonics Club offers many programs to support learners around the world under the guidance and supervision of accredited Jolly Learning Trainer and other world renowned educationists.
- Effective language instruction
- Preschool enrichment programs
- Corporate training
- Phonics for parents
Distance Learning Programs
The on-line format of the course enables you to study whenever and wherever you wish. Content is divided into 3 modules. You may complete these modules in any order, but you must complete all five within three months.For the reflective assignment participants are expected to conduct crash training courses in schools of their choice and present schools analysis report /case study portfolio before training and after training.Participants are encouraged to interact with one another using the communication tools (forum, chat, e-mails) provided by Phonics Club. Active facilitation throughout the duration of the course provides expert guidance and feedback for all participants.
A number of activities and assignments, which invite critical analysis and a reasoned response, are interposed with the text in this highly interactive web-based course. On completion of the course, the participant will be able to download a certificate.We believe that this is, by far, the most up-to-date, comprehensive, convenient and cost effective distance learning course available in Pakistan, which also leads you to an authentic certification. We are sure that at the completion of the course our certificate holders will be equipped with the necessary skill and knowledge to teach in the pure Jolly Phonics way. You may either join an existing school as a trained directress / director or start your own House of Children and/or Home-School your children while being great mothers.Online sessions and webinars are frequently arranged for master trainers.
Tutoring Through Skype Webinars:
- improve reading and decoding
- achieve grade level
- spelling success
- stay in the comfort of home for sessions
- no traveling,no distractions
- online scheduling tool great for busy parents, can schedule 6 months in advance
- a rare and valuable commodity in reading remediation
- research shows that students who have a weakness in reading benefit greatly from one-to-one instruction
- privacy is of great value to some children, teen and adult learners
- parents and coaches become partners in learning, they are present during instruction and learn how to help their child, student or partner
- educational institutions can obtain additional one-to-one reading intervention services for students
- we also provide an online system of support for parents and adult learners